- What fraction is 3/8 equivalent to?
- What is 3/4 as a decimal?
- What fraction is not equivalent to 3 4?
- What is equivalent fraction with example?
- How do you get an equivalent fraction?
- What is 0.76 as a fraction?
- What fraction is the same as 3 4?
- What fraction is equivalent to?
- What fraction is 7/8 equivalent to?
- What is equivalent in math?
- How do you write 5/8 as a fraction?
- What is the fraction 3/5 equivalent to?
What fraction is 3/8 equivalent to?
Decimal and Fraction ConversionFractionEquivalent Fractions3/86/1612/325/810/1620/327/814/1628/321/92/184/3623 more rows.
What is 3/4 as a decimal?
0.753/4 as a decimal is 0.75.
What fraction is not equivalent to 3 4?
So we know that 3/4 is equivalent to 9/12, because 3×12=36 and 4×9=36. A simple way to look at how to check for equivalent fractions is to do what is called “cross-multiply”, which means multiple the numerator of one fraction by the denominator of the other fraction.
What is equivalent fraction with example?
Equivalent fractions are the fractions that have different numerator and denominator but are equal to the same value. For example, 2/4 and 3/6 both are equal to ½. Hence they are equivalent in nature.
How do you get an equivalent fraction?
You can make equivalent fractions by multiplying or dividing both top and bottom by the same amount. You only multiply or divide, never add or subtract, to get an equivalent fraction. Only divide when the top and bottom stay as whole numbers.
What is 0.76 as a fraction?
How to Write 0.76 or 76% as a Fraction?DecimalFractionPercentage0.820/2580%0.7619/2576%0.7218/2572%0.8636419/2286.364%5 more rows
What fraction is the same as 3 4?
12/16This time, both numbers are the same, so 12/16 IS equivalent to 3/4 . By using this equivalent fraction calculator, you can also see how to obtain one fraction from another!
What fraction is equivalent to?
In general, if you multiply the numerator and denominator of a fraction by the same (nonzero) number, you get a fraction equivalent to the one you started with.
What fraction is 7/8 equivalent to?
35/40So from 7/8 = 35/40, 35 is the answer. 7/8 and 35/40 are equivalent fractions.
What is equivalent in math?
The term “equivalent” in math refers to two values, numbers or quantities which are the same. The equivalence of two such quantities is denoted by a bar over an equal sign.
How do you write 5/8 as a fraction?
Therefore, 5/8 = 0.625.
What is the fraction 3/5 equivalent to?
1. Write three equivalent fraction of 3/5. Therefore, equivalent fractions of 3/5 are 6/10, 9/15 and 12/20.